Multicore World is a globally recognised destination conference. Run on a non-profit, limited audience model, we offer only 90 tickets for sale.
Super Early Bird – 1 October – 30 November 2019 – $910.00 (+GST) = $1,046.50 Early Bird – 1 December 2019 – 31 January 2020 – $1,105.00 (+GST) = $1,270.75
Standard Ticket (FULL CONFERENCE) – $1,300.00 (+15% GST) = $1,495.00
Prices in New Zealand Dollars
Ticket includes access to all talks, and all meals (arrival coffee, morning tea, seated lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner –drinks and nibbles) through the three days of the conference (18, 19, 20 February) plus an invitation to the extra day (21 February) where we wrap-up Multicore World 2020 with an “un-conference” session
One Day Tickets
- Tuesday 18 February ONLY………..$590.00 (+15% GST) = $678.50
- Wednesday 19 February ONLY…..$590.00 (+15% GST) = $678.50
- Thursday 20 February ONLY………$590.00 (+15% GST) = $678.50
Important notice for overseas visitors to New Zealand:
From October 1, 2019 to travel to New Zealand you’ll need a NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).
- Full Ticket includes access to all talks, panels and debates, plus all meals through the three days –including after conference drinks and nibbles
- Fourth day (Friday 21 – Un-conference) is not catered
- Prices are in New Zealand Dollars – Currency Converter xe.com
- New Zealand’s Goods & Services Tax (GST) is 15% and will be added to the registration price
- Pay with international credit cards (Visa-MasterCard-AMEX) or through an invoice
- Speakers list is continuously updated.
- It is highly recommended that you register at your earliest convenience: Multicore World is a limited audience event of around 90 participants
- One Day Ticket includes access to the talks and meals ONLY for that day
- There are no early bird discounts for One Day Tickets
- DISCOUNTED RATES are available on request: Open Parallel is committed to ensure that Multicore World is as open as possible. We are creating a broad and inclusive ecosystem and will be happy to provide you a with a discounted ticket upon request (subject to availability).
- To request a voucher for a discounted ticket write to firstname.lastname@example.org and please explain how would you benefit from Multicore World and what could be your contribution. For subsidised tickets we usually request a resumé and a note about your line of work or research.
- There is a very limited number of tickets available for students with a 40% discount (from full price). Request yours through email@example.com
- Important: Open Parallel Ltd (organiser of Multicore World) will not be liable if a listed speaker is not able to participate due to unforeseen circumstances or if we have to change the day of her/his talk.
- Full Terms & Conditions available at the registration form
- Code of Conduct is here
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org