Multicore World is a globally recognised destination conference. Run on a non-profit, limited audience model, we offer only 90 tickets for sale.
- Super Early Bird – 10 May 2022 – 5 July 2022 – $1,280.00 + (15% GST) = $1,472.00
- Early Bird – 6 July 2022 – 19 December 2022 – $1,360.00 + (15% GST) = $1,564.00
- Standard Ticket – 20 December 2022 – 14 February 2023 – $1,600.00 + (15% GST) = $1,840.00
- Prices in New Zealand Dollars.
- Early Bird tickets are LIMITED in each category and they could run out before the date indicated above.
- Ticket includes access to all talks, and all meals (arrival coffee, morning tea, seated lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner –drinks and nibbles) through the three days of the conference (14, 15, 16 February) plus an invitation to the extra day (17 February) where we wrap-up Multicore World 2023 with an “un-conference” session.
- Monday 13 February 2023 will feature special sessions: specialised tutorials, distinguished lectures, workshops, etc. We will announce them on July 1st, 2022.
- NEW! – Tutorial (Monday 13 Feb 2023) – Multithreading with OpenMP – Ruud van der Pas. Snr Principal Software Engineer, Oracle Linux Engineering and Virtualization. Netherlands – USA. (Three hours – $390.00 + GST). Registration coming soon -pre-book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notice for overseas visitors to New Zealand:
From October 1, 2019 to travel to New Zealand you’ll need a NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).
Request it here / Processing time: from 10 minutes to 72 hrs
Reopening the New Zealand Border
New Zealand borders are reopening in stages through 2022 towards a normal operation from August.
It is your responsibility to stay updated about the regulations and Covid19 requirements.
Here is the official website of the New Zealand Immigration Service.
Updated 10 May 2023
- Full Ticket includes access to all talks, panels and debates, plus all meals through the three days of the main conference (Tuesday 14 – Wednesday 15 – Thursday 16 February 2023) –including after conference drinks and nibbles.
- Fourth day (Friday 17 February 2023 – Un-conference) is not catered.
- Pre-conference activities (e.g. Tutorials) are charged separately -taking place Monday 13 February 2023.
- Prices are in New Zealand Dollars – Currency Converter xe.com
- New Zealand’s Goods & Services Tax (GST) is 15% and will be added to the registration price.
- Pay with international credit cards (Visa-MasterCard-AMEX) or through an invoice.
- Speakers list is continuously updated.
- It is highly recommended that you register at your earliest convenience: Multicore World is a limited audience event with only 90 tickets for sale..
- DISCOUNTED RATES are available on request: Open Parallel is committed to ensure that Multicore World is as open as possible. We are creating a broad and inclusive ecosystem and will be happy to provide you a with a discounted ticket upon request (subject to availability).
- To request a voucher for a discounted ticket write to email@example.com and please explain how would you benefit from Multicore World and what could be your contribution. For subsidised tickets we usually request a resumé and a note about your line of work or research.
- Important: Open Parallel Ltd (organiser of Multicore World) will not be liable if a listed speaker is not able to participate due to unforeseen circumstances or if we have to change the day of her/his talk.
- Full Terms & Conditions available at the registration form.
- Code of Conduct is here
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org