Tickets Available Now HERE
Multicore World is a globally recognised destination conference. Run on a non-profit, limited audience model, we offer only 90 tickets for sale.
Super Early Bird – 10 May 2022 – 5 July 2022 – $1,280.00 + (15% GST) = $1,472.00Sold out. Early Bird – 6 July 2022 – 30 November 2022 – $1,360.00 + (15% GST) = $1,564.00Sold out.
Full Ticket – $1,600.00 + (15% GST) = $1,840.00
- Prices in New Zealand Dollars.
- Ticket includes access to all talks, and all meals (arrival coffee, morning tea, seated lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner –drinks and nibbles) through the 3.5 days of the conference (13, 14, 15, 16 February) plus an invitation to the extra day (17 February) where we wrap-up Multicore World 2023 with an “un-conference” session.
- Monday 13 February 2023 will be half day -given the huge support from international speakers we had to add another day to complement the full programme (to be released in coming weeks.)
- One Day Ticket – See below.
- Early Bird tickets and One Day Tickets are LIMITED in each category.
BUY Tickets HERE!
Important notice for overseas visitors to New Zealand:
From October 1, 2019 to travel to New Zealand you’ll need a NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).
Request it here / Processing time: from 10 minutes to 72 hrs
ONE DAY TICKETS
Day 1 – Monday 13th February 2023 ONLY ……………………..$450.00 + GST BUY HERE
Day 2 – Tuesday 14th February 2023 ONLY ……………………..$750.00 + GST BUY HERE
Day 3 – Wednesday 15th February 2023 ONLY…………………$750.00 + GST BUY HERE
Day 4 – Thursday 16th February 2023 ONLY …………………….$750.00 + GST BUY HERE
Reopening the New Zealand Border
New Zealand borders are reopening in stages through 2022 towards a normal operation from August 2022.
It is your responsibility to stay updated about the regulations and Covid19 requirements.
Here is the official website of the New Zealand Immigration Service.
Updated 10 May 2022
- Full Ticket includes access to all talks, panels and debates, plus all meals through the 3.5 days of the main conference (Monday 13 – Tuesday 14 – Wednesday 15 – Thursday 16 February 2023) –including after conference drinks and nibbles.
- Fourth day (Friday 17 February 2023 – Un-conference) is not catered.
- One Day Ticket ONLY allows access to activities and catering during that day.
- Prices are in New Zealand Dollars – Currency Converter xe.com
- New Zealand’s Goods & Services Tax (GST) is 15% and will be added to the registration price.
- Pay with international credit cards (Visa-MasterCard-AMEX) or through an invoice (due 7 days after registration, 2 days in case of One Day Tickets).
- Speakers list is continuously updated.
- It is highly recommended that you register at your earliest convenience: Multicore World is a limited audience event with only 90 tickets for sale..
- DISCOUNTED RATES are available on request: Open Parallel is committed to ensure that Multicore World is as open as possible. We are creating a broad and inclusive ecosystem and will be happy to provide you a with a discounted ticket upon request (subject to availability).
- To request a voucher for a discounted ticket write to firstname.lastname@example.org and please explain how would you benefit from Multicore World and what could be your contribution. For subsidised tickets we usually request a resumé and a note about your line of work or research.
- Important: Open Parallel Ltd (organiser of Multicore World) will not be liable if a listed speaker is not able to participate due to unforeseen circumstances or if we have to change the day of her/his talk. Years before the pandemic, we learnt to highlight that a “speaker 100% confirmed” is the one ready to walk to the lectern just seconds before her/his talk.
- Full Terms & Conditions available at the registration form.
- Code of Conduct is here
- Contact – email@example.com